Saturday, September 21, 2013

Poor little puppy

Sister Challenge:  Dog + get well.   Ha!  Technically I've completed our weekend challenge since we decided to nix the Kenny K portion since she doesn't have any KK stamps . . . yet.  We'll figure out a replacement tomorrow.  I was thinking 10 minute dash or something but my kid sis is so damn good at that. 

The Details:
Exterior:  Spectrum Noir (see image below for specific colors), MFT oval dies, Recollections paw stamp, Great Impressions Hurtin' Puppy, PTI white cardstock, Paper Studio Uptown Flair paper stack, black cardstock from my old stash
Interior:  Hero Arts Everyday Sayings

Entering this in Designed to Color Challenge #20.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!