Monday, October 7, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness Month and WCMD

I took a break from the Halloween gift bags for work and made a cute pink Christmas card, mainly out of scraps.  Did you know this month is Breast Cancer Awareness Month?  My mom had that so ever since I've been extra diligent about checking my girls.  I hope you are too.  Think pink!  This past Saturday was also World Card Making Day.  It was really great to see all the cards people were posting--very inspirational. 

The Details:  My Mind's Eye Merry Little Christmas 6x6 paper (mostly), foam dots, PTI rickrack die (the flower pot edging, leftover from other project), Recollections small snowflake punch, Martha Stewart large snowflake punch, foam dots, PTI white card stock for base, glossy accents (on some of the red dots on the tree), sugar coating iridescent glitter (large snowflake)


I'm entering this in the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long #36 Circles, Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Dotty, Try It on Tuesday Going Dotty

4 comments:

  1. A wonderful Christmas card, realy like your colour combination. Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love how you made the tree!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute! I LOVE Your mix of papers, they are all gorgeous! And the tree is perfect! tHanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really lovely - the patterns really compliment each other. Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!