Sunday, July 27, 2014

I'm Late, I'm Late

I couldn't resist making another card with the current CASology "Run" theme.  Remember Alice in Wonderland and that frenetic rabbit?  I'm late, I'm late!  And who doesn't need a late for birthday card?  I know I certainly do on an unfortunately regular basis!

So, stamped the rabbit and hopping lines then sponged the hearts.  I added Wink of Stella (which I can't believe actually photographed).  I next stamped the sentiment and heat embossed it for textural interest.  The designer paper is a fun touch.

The Details:  PTI white cardstock, Paper Studio Uptown Flair designer paper, Stampendous Perfectly Birthday sentiment, Memento Tuxedo Black, LadyBug and Love Letter, Versamark, Hampton Art clear embossing powder, Heidi Swapp stencil, Lawn Fawn Happy Easter (hopping lines), Alice in Wonderland unmounted stamps that I got off eBay ages ago

I'm entering this in CASology #105 Run, Simon Says Wednesday Emboss It, Less is More #182 Anything Goes, Little Tangles #41 Stencils, Seize the Birthday without twine topping

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic card design, love the hearts and the late theme !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this fun card with us at Little Tangles! It is a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a sentiment I'm sure we all could use! Fun card and I love the added glitter on the hearts.
    So glad you joined us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the story that went into your design. So fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colour combi. Love the flying away hearts. Thanks for playing along at the Little Tangles card challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun creation!
    Thanks so much for joining LIM this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is fabulous, love the hearts flying behind the white rabbit.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super fun and I love that sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry this comment is so late, but I was on holiday in Spain last week and wifi was a little limited and slow!
    This is such fun!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!