Thursday, August 28, 2014

Cheeky

I cannot believe I made this.  For my stepson's birthday tomorrow no less.  But he will love it.  I found a pattern here and got the idea from Louise at the Male Room.

The Details:  PTI sentiment and white cardstock, mystery ruffled ribbon, Martha Stewart designer paper, Versamark, Ranger gold embossing powder, Hot Off the Press Simply Susan butterflies, Stampabilities dashed line stamp for the gold chain, Memento Love Letter

I'm entering this in Sweet Stamps #184 Masculine Birthday,  Seize the Birthday without B/W topping, Simon Says Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tattoos and all! This is wonderfully sassy! I'm sure your stepson will get a kick out of it. Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is one of the coolest cards I've ever seen!! Such a brilliant design idea and love how its decorated. It could have come off being really tacky but this is superb. Love the tattoos and the way you turned the sentiment into the necklace. Absolute genius and I just know your Stepson is going to laugh and love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool cool card...always wanted to make one of these!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! What male wouldn't love it?!! :) Fab card!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoot! Whoot!! I think you are one rockin' Stepmom!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always get a big kick out of these cards...this one is no exception! Great job and the added tattoos are perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!