Thursday, March 26, 2015

Life Grows Lovely

I was inspired by a challenge that required a fairy but I can't remember what challenge that was.  And it was probably weeks ago!  LOL.  So spring flowers it is.  One of the challenges I'm entering asks whether you prefer lines or no lines.  I prefer lines because it's easier for me.  I did try no lines on a vintage Holly Hobby type image that turned out well enough.  I should try the technique again now that I have Copics and more experience. 

Again, colored with my Copics and kept really simple.  A bit of Wink of Stella on the fairy wings but otherwise plain jane.

The Details:  Recollections 110 lb white and black cardstock, Hammermill 80lb coverstock, Copics, Papercraft Essentials Easter image, Doodlebug Design Springtime 6x6 paper, Memento Tuxedo Black, Studio G sentiment, MFT pierced rectangle die, Bazzill green cardstock

I'm entering this in Simon Says Anything Goes, Addicted to Stamps & More #137 Make Your Mark, Crafter's Cafe #109 Spring Flowers, As You Like It Lines or No Lines

10 comments:

  1. Super cute, spring has totally sprung here, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and springy! Love the sunny, buttery yellow. I had to giggle at the "I was inspired by a challenge that I"ve forgotten about" because I do that ALL the time! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that color combo - thanks for sharing your cute spring card at ATSM this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet and pretty Spring card and I like how you've framed it. Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card, loving your image. Thanks for sharing on AYLI. Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Toni. Fab colouring and image. Thank you for playing along with us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely and cheerful! Love this pretty spring card! Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty spring card; the fairy watering the flower is beyond charming! Your colouring...oh my! Impressive! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the ATSM gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe in our "Spring Flowers Challenge" and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!