Wednesday, December 7, 2016

The Heart Desires Challenge #7!


The Heart Desires Challenge #7 is live and is our best one yet.  I'm not kidding!  We've changed the format up a bit to give you even more eye candy inspiration.  See what I mean?  Look at that fantastic graphic!


I wanted to use the deer (omg, so cute!) a well as the soft colors and a bit of foil.  Really hard to tell there's foil on the background paper in the first pic but you can see it quite well below. Do you think of trees with that paper? Love!



The Details:  My Mind's Eye On Trend 2 6x6 paper, Avery Elle Dotted Borders and Joy dies, and Kitsch Christmas, Waffle Flower Lacy Layers Die, Impression Obsession Birch Trees (bird die), Amy Tangerine hemp, Hero Arts Floral Border with Frame die


1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!