Sunday, April 16, 2017

Cards in Envy Pretty Pastels


We're using pretty pastels at Cards in Envy this fortnight. Come join in the fun!

I first randomly cut out the bunnies from my card front then embossed it with a basket weave that reminds me of Easter. I covered the back of the card front with Scor-Tape then burnished white glitter into the rabbits to give the plaid a little blingy bling bling. The plaid makes the bunnies all so cute and unique! I chose a very simple sentiment underscored by gold heart washi. Really hard to see the gold in the photo, I know. It's wonderfully shiny in real life.

The Details:  Altenew Bunny Love sentiment, Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid 6x6 designer paper, We R Memory Keepers Woven Next Level Embossing Folder, Impression Obsession Rabbit dies, Doodlebug Design Lily White Glitter, VersaFine Onyx Black


4 comments:

  1. Totally brilliant; totally cute! Love those shimmery plaid bunnies!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Toni! What a unique way to color the bunnies. So pretty. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pastel plaid bunnies, Toni!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!