Wednesday, November 15, 2017

This is Why Snow is Fun


I finally got my hands on the Mama Elephant So Many Snowmen set thanks to Doodle Bugs. Woo hoo!

There are sooo many possibilities with this set. This one I kept simple as I'm planning to bring it along as a make n take for our December crafty gathering. Fun times coming our way!

I'm entering this in Mod Squad Merry and Bright, Addicted to Stamps and More #268 Holiday

The Details:  Mama Elephant So Many Snowmen, Stamplorations Let It Snow die, Copics, Copic Opaque White, Basis Blue Cardstock, Simon Says Stitched Rectangle Die, Doodlebug Sugar Coating Lily White Glitter, Ranger Multi Medium Matte and Glossy Accents (glasses), Zig Glue Pen

3 comments:

  1. I love that stamp set and you have used it perfectly! Love your card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!