Saturday, February 10, 2018

Taste the Rainbow


Next time I have the brilliant idea to make Valentine treat boxes for the office, please remind me we have way too many people now to make that practical.  Whew!

These little boxes are filled with Skittles and when you pop it open the inside of the lid says "be magical today."  Cute, right?!  That's what I thought too until I realized I had so many unicorns to color.  I'm about halfway there with 3 days to go. I can almost taste the end of the rainbow!

The Details:  Lawn Fawn Tiny Gift Box and Winter Unicorn, a variety of primarily Doodlebug 6x6 paper, Recollections unicorn washi tapes, Memento Tuxedo Black

1 comment:

  1. I bet they will be really happy to receive those though. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!