Tuesday, March 13, 2018

CDD March Release Recap


Oh, how I love this little scene. I'm featuring the now available Let's Do Lunch stamps and Flower Border Die, mixing them with other fabulous CDD dies. Can this get any cuter? Show me how, I ask you!

I started out with two layers of dirt, then a layer of grass, the fence, and finally the flower hillside, all mounted on a piece of happy blue designer paper. I HAD to add the carrots to emphasize the garden but also, doesn't it seem like the perfect thing for a bunny break? Yum!

The Details: Craftin' Desert Divas Let's Do Lunch, Flower Border Die, Garden Border DiesOutdoor Landscape 2 Dies, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, DCWV designer paper, Copics, Versamark, Ranger Red Geranium Embossing Powder




1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!