Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Hellllllllo


I got some new goodies the other day so had to play a bit. Our hobby is such a great way to unwind, isn't it? I think when I have the girls do this for a make n take in a couple of weeks, I'll leave off the initial masking and just have them cloud the whole background.

  1. Mask the card base and sponge clouds
  2. Color and cut out the images
  3. I used a swatch of denim and Copic 0 to create the mountain texture)
  4. Diecut the cityscape
  5. Stamp and mask the sentiment

The Details:  Craftin Desert Divas Yeti to Party, Simon Says From the Rooftops, Impress Seattle Skyline die, MFT Mini Cloud stencil, Distress Oxide Salty Ocean, Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!